Contact Pat Reed
In Home Caregiver Needed
We are looking for an in home caregiver for a wheel chair bound client in Gilpin County for 7-10 hours a week, in 3-4 hours shifts. You’ll be responsible for helping prepare household for client to live independently when others are not in the home.
Caregiver Duties and Responsibilities
• Cooking and preparing food.
• Performing housekeeping tasks: vacuuming, dusting, watering plants, laundry, etc.
• Social Interaction: Dominoes, watching historical/educational videos, reading, talking, crafts, etc.
• Personal care minimal: Client can still transfer and bathe.
• Errands and/or driving client minimal.
• Handyman skills a plus, but not required.
Caregiver Requirements and Qualifications
• Have base knowledge of cooking and cleaning; we will train for client’s specific preferences.
• Be in good physical condition to perform duties and, at times, lift a wheel chair in/out of a car.
• Have reliable transportation, particularly for winter mountain driving, and valid driver’s license.
• Have ability to be prompt for shifts.
• Be able to pass a background check.
• Have flexibility: Shifts and tasks are shared with other caregivers, and tasks can vary day to day.
• Enjoy helping those in need.
If interested, please contact the Client’s Representative at 303-808-6116.
This Ad has been viewed 58 times.