Our new Parks and Recreation section, available only online, will keep you updated on everything you need to know about the trails, roads, lakes, and streams out here in the mountains. We have local experts who know fishing, mountain biking, climbing and hiking. They’ll keep you updated with regular posts letting you know the current trail and lake conditions and the latest outdoor events. We also work hard to get you the latest information from the Park Ranger Station, so you’ll know when the fire bans start and when the West Magnolia roads are open.
For a quick reference, you can find the 4 day weather forecast and quick links to the official fire restriction information on the sidebar to the right of the website.
Please check our Calendar section for updates on activities and events.
Here are some off-site links that provide basic information. Please note that we are not affiliated with these sites and not responsible for their content:
- The Boulder Ranger District – Official Government Home Page
- Day Hikes, Brought to you by the Nederland Chamber of Commerce
- Area Campground Information
- The Boulder Mountain Bike Alliance
- Area Mountain Bike Trails through Scout.me
- Fly Fishing: River Report by Rocky Mountain Anglers
- Nederland Area Fishing Guide from Hook & Bullet
- Boulder Canyon Rock Climbing Information from rockclimbing.com
If you run a club that sponsors outdoor activities in the area, please contact us at email@example.com as we are always looking for new people to work with in the community. If you have any suggestions for segments to add to the Parks & Recreation section, leave us a comment down below. We’ll take everything into consideration.